Translate this page in your preferred language:
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
On the Web
Culture in Montenegro – Montenegro culture and traditions are unique combinations of many significant historical events, interests and diverse cultures, influenced by its location, at the junction between the East and the West.
10 best places to visit in Montenegro.
Books at Amazon
Gifts at Amazon
Traditional food in Montenegro and Kotor specialities.
Croatia Independence Day – Croatia Independence Day is celebrated every year on June 25 to commemorate when Croatia proclaimed its intentions to sever its ties with the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
A quick history of Montenegro.
Montenegro Stations at Radio.Garden
- Budva Summer Radio (Budva)
- Drugcija Radio Stanica (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Caffe (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Evergreen (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Ex Yu Pop Rock (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Izvorna (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Jazz (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Kids (Podgorica)
- Elmag Radio Love (Podorica)
- Elmag Radio Nostalgiya (Podorica)
- Elmag Radio Party (Podorica)
- Laki Radio FM 91.4 (Bijelo Polje)
- Mag Radio (Podmorica)
- Radio 98 FM (Podmorica)
- Radio Berane (Berane)
- Radio Budva FM 98.7 (Budva)
- Radio D Plus (Podgorica)
- Radio Imperativ (Niksic)
- Radio of Montenegro (Podgorica)
- Radio Skadar 107.9 (Podgorica)
- Radio Titograd 1 FM 101.1. (Podgorica)
- Radio Titograd 2 (Podgorica)
- TDI Radio Crna Gore (Budva)
Where are you in Montenegro?
Montenegro – From the Black Mountains to the Sea
Shop With Me – As an independent content creator my income comes from purchases via my affiliates. These hand-picked partners were chosen with care. This shopping directory provides an eclectic shopping experience and I appreciate any purchases you may enjoy as it supports my efforts to provide content.