Translate this page in your preferred language:
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
On the Web
A Super Quick History of Namibia
Books at Amazon
Gifts at Amazon
Roadtrip around Namibia.
National Day of Benin – The National Day of Benin is a federal holiday observed on August 1 in the Republic of Benin. The holiday is celebrated annually to commemorate Benin receiving independence from the French colonial powers and becoming an independent nation-state.
African Street Food in Namibia
Namibia Stations at Radio.Garden
- Afrika-Boom (Windhoek)
- Energy 100 FM (Widhoek)
- Fresh FM 102.9 (Windhoek)
- Hitradio Namibia FM 99.5 (Windhoek)
- Kanaal 7 FM 99.5 (Windhoek)
- Kosmos Radio FM 94.1 (Windhoek)
- Longbeach Radio (Walvis Bay)
- Nam Radio (Windhoek)
- Nova FM 103.5 (Windhoek)
- Omulunga Radio FM 100.9 (Windhoek)
- Otji FM 107.6 (Otjiwarongo)
- Radio Eendrag (Hentiesbaai)
- Radio Wave FM 96.7 (Windhoek)
- Shipi FM 103.6 (Windhoek)
- Urban Cafe Radio (Windhoek)
- West Coast FM 107.7 (Swakopmund)
Where are you in Namibia?
National Geographic – Wild Namibia
Shop With Me – As an independent content creator my income comes from purchases via my affiliates. These hand-picked partners were chosen with care. This shopping directory provides an eclectic shopping experience and I appreciate any purchases you may enjoy as it supports my efforts to provide content.
Namibia, Through the Burning Desrts – Deadliest Journey’s