Translate this page in your preferred language:
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
On the Web
Museum of Connecticut History – At the Museum of Connecticut History, you’ll find exhibits that trace the growth of the State and its role in the development of the nation. The Museum focuses on Connecticut’s government, industrial and military history.
Yale University – Since its founding in 1701, Yale has been dedicated to expanding and sharing knowledge, inspiring innovation, and preserving cultural and scientific information for future generations
Books at Amazon
Gifts at Amazon
The Don’ts of Visiting Connecticut
Rhode Island Independence Day – Rhode Island Independence Day is on May 4. It is a day to commemorate the independence of Rhode Island making it the first sovereign and independent state in the western world.
24 Outdoor Places to Explore in Connecticut
Connecticut Stations at Radio.Garden
- 102.9 The Whale (Hartford)
- Green Onions Radio (Berlin)
- Misty Radio (Berlin)
- Radio Buzz (Hartford)
- Radio Latin Hot Music (New Britain)
- Ritmo Tropical Radio (New Britain)
- The River 105.9 FM (Hartford)
- United FM Radio Rock & Metal (New London)
- VIVA FM 107.3 (Torrington)
- WBMW Soft Rock 106.5 (Stonington)
- WCNI Connecticut College (New London)
- WDUP 92.9 FM (New London)
- WECS FM 90.1 (Willimantic)
- WFPN Radio (Norwich)
- WMOS FM 102.3 (Stonington)
- WMRQ RD-2 Bomba Radio (Hartford)
- WNLC 100.9 FM (Norwich)
- WSIM (Simsbury)
- WWUH Radio 91.3 FM (West Hartford)
- WWRX Jammin 107.7 (Ledyard)
Where are you in Connecticut?
Shop With Me – As an independent content creator my income comes from purchases via my affiliates. These hand-picked partners were chosen with care. This shopping directory provides an eclectic shopping experience and I appreciate any purchases you may enjoy as it supports my efforts to provide content.