On the Web
British Columbia Day – The holiday falls in the middle of the summer season, and not too many Canadians complain about a chance to plan a long weekend and make a fun family outing out of British Columbia Day!
Vancouver Island – Discover an ocean-carved land of extremes ranging from mild to wild, cultured to life-affirmingly raw. Backpack in majestic wilderness parks. Marvel at orcas, black bears and the sheer abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife
14 amazong places to visit in British Columbia.
Books at Amazon
Gifts at Amazon
Vancouver Vacation Travel Guide
Nova Scotia Heritage Day – Celebrated the third Monday in February, Nova Scotia Heritage Day is an annual reminder of the province’s storied past and an opportunity to honour the remarkable people, places and events that have contributed to this province’s unique heritage.
The Edge of the World – BC’s Early Days
BC Stations at Radio.Garden
- 80s New Wave Radio (Vancouver)
- CFMI FM Rock 101 (Vancouver)
- CFNR FM 92.1 (Terrace)
- CFOX The Fox 99.3 FM (Vancouver)
- CFRO Coop Radio FM 100.5 (Vancouver)
- CHPQ FM The Lounge 99.9 FM (Parksville)
- CICK Smithers Community Radio (Smithers)
- CISQ Mountain FM 107.1 (Squamish)
- CiTR 101.9 FM (Vancouver)
- CKLG Jack FM 96.9 (Vancouver)
- CKSR Star 98.3 (Chilliwack)
- CKVS FM 93.7 (Salmon Arm)
- Coast FM 91.7 (Nanaimo)
- Country 97.3 FM (Prince George)
- CROC Radio (Kimberley)
- Dusty Discs Radio (Vernon)
- Impala Radio (Vancouver)
- Stoke FM 92.5 (Revelstoke)
Where are you in British Columbia?
Enjoy a virtual forest walk.
Shop With Me – As an independent content creator my income comes from purchases via my affiliates. These hand-picked partners were chosen with care. This shopping directory provides an eclectic shopping experience and I appreciate any purchases you may enjoy as it supports my efforts to provide content.